Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Week 37 favourites

Top 4 picks

What amazing talent you show us each week.  I really love seeing how everyone uses our sketch and how you turn it into your own piece of art work.  We had a fabulous collection of 9 entries last week, and the standard was extremely high, which made our top 4 hard to choose.  But here they are in no particular order.



#37

Dani


Margaret


Congratulations to our top 4.

Dont forget the current challenge #38 which you can find here to get your name into the draw for one of the fabulous prize packs from this months sponsor
December 2012 Sponsor

Here is the sketch

F-Sketchy 38


Oh, and we are currently on the look out for new DT members.  If you would like to apply to join our team please go here..you have until the 23rd of December.

6 comments:

  1. oh my, thank you so very much! Merry Christmas to all

    hugs,
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for including me in your top 4 ladies.

    Naomi :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay thank you for picking my card for top 4. I am so excited to see who the new DT's will be. Merry Christmas girls xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for picking my card for the top 4.
    Have a very happy Christmas
    Best wishes

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just realised this was week 37 not 38. I am just about to put my entry in for week 38 which ends soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for that Margaret...I appologise for any confusion.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving us some love! We enjoy reading your comments x