Sunday, December 8, 2013

Inspiration Post

It is my turn (Margaret) to post the inspiration post for this fortnight.

I have used Sketch No 75 and made a card and a scrapbook page



For the card I have layered Imagine That digi stamps from Elegant Ornaments set onto Delicious Doodles purple digi paper from Christmas stars paper set.   Added ribbon.  Printed out verse from the Elegant Ornaments set and cut with Stampin up small tag punch and then layered onto purple paper cut with larger Stampin up punch.  Added purple star brad.  Layered all onto purple card.

For the scrapbook page I have used rectangles instead of ovals and circles. I have printed out three photos of Brianna and layered them onto paper from Fizzy Moon Traditional Christmas decopage and paper pack.  Added ribbons.  Printed title, cut out and sponged edges, and layered on top.  Added sticker from Me to You Winter Wonderland sticker set.

I hope you will join in this challenge.  You have until 14 December to join in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving us some love! We enjoy reading your comments x