Thursday, January 22, 2015

Winner and Top Picks #112

Sorry for the delay in getting this posted... I have been recovering from the flu...

So without anymore delay the winner for 

#112

and our great sponsor

Scrapbook Circle

IS




Congrads Georgie... please send us a message thru our Facebook with 
your contact information and we will get your prize on it's way to you...!!

Now on to our Top Picks!!!






Congrads!!!
Be sure to grab the button on the side bar for your blog!!!

Thank you all for playing along with this challenge and we hope to see you all playing along with the currently running challenge as well....!!

Hugs,

Cathy and Val





4 comments:

  1. Congrats Georgie - what a stunning card.
    Thanks for featuring my layout :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to all the winners - stunning entries!
    Could you please delete or ignore my entry #6 for this week? I got carried away with the challenges entered. I will try to be back with another entry. If there is a way for me to delete my own, could you let me know? Thanks. Sorry about the inconvenience.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving us some love! We enjoy reading your comments x