We are so excited to announce the call for Feeling Sketchy Design Team!!
Do you LOVE to play with sketches? Do you have an active blog? Do you love to inspire others with your creative flair? Then we want to hear from you!!
We’re looking for talented scrapbookers who love to create cards/layouts with sketches.
To apply send us your take on this sketch to Cathy at email@example.com and include Feeling Sketchy DT Application in the subject line.
Using a sketch from Mich
Please include the following information:
Name, Address and Email:
Facebook Name/Page URL:
Please answer the following questions:
1) Why would you like to be part of Feeling Sketchy Design Team?
2) How would you best describe your style?
3) Are you currently on any other design teams? If so, please list the teams and monthly commitments.
4) Do you consider yourself social savvy and enjoy sharing your projects and connecting with people on Instagram, Facebook and other social networks?
What we expect from our Design Team:
1) Commit to a 6 month term (beginning October 1st thru the End of March).
2) You will be required to complete 2 sketches per month, due 3 days before the reveal.
3) Keep an active blog, posting your project on reveal day and link back to Feeling Sketchy Blog.. this is a MUST!
4) You must have a facebook account as we will have a private DT group on Facebook.
5) You must become a follower of our blog http://feeling-sketchy.blogspot.com/
6) You will be required to comment on layouts left by participants. This is essential.
If you cannot fully commit to the above duties please don't apply. If you are chosen and don't complete the above duties we will drop you from the DT.
There might be some ‘special challenges’ through your term that you will be required to participate in but there will be at least a 30 day notice. Most of our sponsors are digi stamp companies and they want us to use their images, there are a few that require us to use their images as well… you will be notified of this when the sketches are provided for the Design Team Term.
The deadline for applications is Sept 1st at 11:59 p.m. Previous design team experience is not required. International applications are welcome! The individuals chosen to join the team will be notified via email by Sept 5th and the new team will be announced on our blog Sept 20th with your application layout revealed on October 1st on the blog.