Friday, April 15, 2016

SKETCH #143

Hello Everyone!

Please forgive me for getting this up so late but sometimes life just gets in the way. I have been busy doing my daughters baby shower which is tomorrow :D

We have a new sketch for you and the sponsor for this challenge is...


Here is the sketch for you to use.


Our amazing design team has some lovely inspiration for you.










We hope that you fill play along with us and we look forward to seeing your cards in the gallery.

Till next time - Happy Stamping!


Hugs
Cathy and Val












3 comments:

  1. Best wishes for the Baby Shower - hope it goes well. Thanks for another great challenge - hope I can manage to join in again this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great sketch, loved to join! (and this time I didn't forget to link my card, like last time.... oops...)
    grtz.Colien

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving us some love! We enjoy reading your comments x