Thursday, September 8, 2016

#151 Winner and Top Picks

So sorry for the late post.. dealing with some personal matters... my apologies..

Our sponsor



A reminder of our sketch:



And now for our winner:


Congrads Dorothy!! Contact me via Facebook with your email address for your prize!!


Now on to our Top Picks:




Congrads to all of you!! Be sure to grab our badge for your blog if you don't have it already.. :) 
We hope to see you all playing along with our current challenge.. can't wait to see what you come up with... :)

Hugs,
Cathy


3 comments:

  1. Congrats to the winner and Top 3. Well Done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for selecting my card. Congrats to the top 3! Great cards!
    I did post a message on Facebook - I hope I found the right spot for it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for picking my card as top 3! Congrats to the others and winner!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving us some love! We enjoy reading your comments x