Friday, December 2, 2016

New Sketch #158 and #156 Winner and Top Picks

So we will start off with our new sketch challenge....


Yes, you got it... ANYTHING GOES!!! You can use one of our older sketches or
any sketch you want or just 'wing it'.... just play along!!!


Our sponsor is the Deedee's Digi's that closed up shop but she sent me images for the prize before they were gone.... and of course, they are great images!!!

Now for our awesome Design Team's work:





Lisa-Marie


Great work girls!!!!


NOW for our #156 Winner and Top Picks


Congrads Caroline!!! Contact me via Facebook and I will tell you how to 
claim your prize!!!


Now on to our Top Picks!




Congrads to everyone and we hope to see you all playing along with us with the 
current challenge too!!

Hugs,
Cathy










6 comments:

  1. I'm honoured to have my card selected as one of the Top 3. Congrats to the other winners. Looking forward to this challenge - lots of sketches to choose from!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for choosing my card as a winner. Congrats to the others!
    Love Caroline

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you for picking my creations and congratulations to the others!
    hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, I'm delighted my card has been picked for the Top 3. Congratulations to the other winners! Hugs, Maja

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi,
    I have contact you on facebook but I haven't heard anything yet.
    Love Caroline

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the challenge, and a special thanks to Andreja. My card is roughly based on her layout.
    Merry Christmas to all.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving us some love! We enjoy reading your comments x