Monday, January 7, 2013

Feeling Sketchy #41


Happy New Year everyone.  We welcome in 2013 with a few changes at Feeling Sketchy blog.  Firstly you may have noticed a new page header to start a new year with.
Next, and most importantly, we have welcomed some lovely ladies who have joined our Feeling Sketchy team.  Say hello to Margaret, Naomi, Shaunah, Joey and Julene who have joined Jessica and Michelle as a part of the Feeling Sketchy Design Team.  So please stop by their blogs and leave some love :)
Finally, we have adjusted one of our rules to our challenges.  You can now combine our sketch with as many other challenges as you like, as long as ours is the only sketch challenge and we can see the sketch in your creation.

So lets get on with the show...
 We have a brand new sketch to share with you this week, and we cant wait to see how it inspires you!

Sketch #41

We would like to send out a huge hello to our new sponsor for January.  Our Sponsor for this month is  Scrap Therapy

 and they have generously donated a $25 store voucher for the lucky winner this month!  Every entry you submit during the January challenges will get you an entry into our random draw to win this awesome prize.
Now on to our Sketchettes creations 








Jo


Wow!  Aren't these ladies talented.  We hope you have been inspired to play along with us.  And we look forward to seeing what you create.


10 comments:

  1. These cards are all gorgeous! lOve the layout too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Great sketch and great takes from all the talented dt :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all these Beautiful Cards! Naomi I love your card with my favorite little girl sitting so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi I have tried to put my entry in but the picture will not come up and I do not knoe how to change it so hope it puts you accross to my blog .I enjoyed the sketch until I had all the trouble pyutting it on Pam

    ReplyDelete
  5. My card is in but it won't link back to it on my blog. It goes to the blog but come up that it can't be found. Anyway if you click on the the title in the side bar it comes up.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great sketch and love cards from the DT, thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE this sketch--I hate that it took me so long to play along, but this is definitely filed under my favorites! Thanks for the beautiful DT work for inspiration, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for the challenge and the DT inspiration.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving us some love! We enjoy reading your comments x