Sunday, January 20, 2013

Feeling Sketchy Challenge #43

Hello and welcome to Feeling Sketchy challenge #43.  We have been blown away with the level of creativity and talent we have been witnessing with your amazing challenge entries, and hope that they keep on rolling in.  Remember, the more times you join in with our challenges over the January month, the more times your name will be entered into the random draw at the end of the month for a prize from our sponsor...
Scrap Therapy.  They have geneously donated a $25 store voucher for a lucky person.



Here is our new sketch for this week.  
I think it is a fabulous sketch.  Right up my alley, clean and simple lines.



And here is the inspiration from our fabulous team of ladies at Feeling Sketchy.
Dont forget to stop by their blogs and say Hi.  


Margaret


Jo

Jessica


Thanks for stopping by Feeling Sketchy.





5 comments:

  1. ooops sorry I uploaded my link and sort of made a mistake when it came to cropping my photo - so sorry but the 'x' in the box still takes you to my card! Awesome DT examples :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for another great challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah I did a card for this and have missed the linky... I hope one day to get my card in on time!! thanks for great sketches!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Missed the link...here is my card, great sketch!
    http://alwaysplayingwithpaper.blogspot.ca/2013/01/merry-monday-47-have-yourself-merry.html
    smiles,
    Lesley

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving us some love! We enjoy reading your comments x