Saturday, January 5, 2013

~Introducing the Feeling Sketchy Design Team!!~

Please give a warm welcome...



I am 67 years old and live in Sydney with my husband Tony.  I have two daughters and four granddaughters.  My eldest granddaughter Sarah (18) lives with me.
I started stamping and making cards in 1995 and started scrapbooking about 1999.   I still work part time.  I used to be a secretary but now I am library assistant and do all the book ordering and administration, budgets, etc for The Salvation Army Booth College Library.   I haven't done much scrapbooking lately as I have spent most of my time after work making cards and ATCs and this year started my blog and started joining challenges.  I was really happy to find Feeling Sketchy to give me new ideas for my cards..
I am still a cute stamper.  
I look forward to being part of the design team.  Thank you so much.
Best wishes
Margaret


Naomi - Stamp With Naomi




Hi my name is Naomi and I am a self-confessed stamp addict and I have just recently added copic markers to that addiction also J I live in the Latrobe Valley in Victoria, I am married to a wonderful man who indulges me in my passion for card making. I have 2 step children and a gorgeous and cheeky 2 and a half year old grandson and we are expecting another grandchild in June 2013.
I have been card making for almost 8yrs and have also dabbled in scrapbooking, ATC's and mini albums but my first passion is card making. I enjoy blogging my creations for others to see and also love blog hopping to see what others are doing also.
I am looking forward to being a part of the Feeling Sketchy Design Team in 2013
Naomi xx


Shaunagh - Home and Hobbies



I am married with 2 boys.  I started scrapbooking about 6 years ago.  I enjoy using sketches to get my mojo started!  I love the record-keeping of scrapbooking and it's it also my outlet from the stresses of everyday life.  I haven't been on a DT before, but have Guest Designed recently, and have won several online blog challenges.  I have been accepted for publication by Creative Keepsakes.  I look forward to creating and being inspired with Feeling Sketchy in 2013!




Joey - Joey's Scrap Corner


Hi!  My name is Jo-Anne but known to most by Jo or Joey.
I live in the northern suburbs of Perth with my 3 beautiful children ages 15, 12 and 9 and my wonderful husband. Just recently I become a SAHM after just finishing working in a scrap shop.
Scrapbooking, card making, mini albums and off the page, I have given them all a go.  Can't say I have a preference, I just love pretty papers!
I'm so looking forward to being a part of the Feeling Sketchy Design Team in 2013 and hope that I can inspire others and be inspired myself.
Jo x


Julene - Julenebydesign



Julene has been scrapbooking for about 12 years now and admits she is “hooked”. 
She has been on several DT positions including Scrapthatsong, Scrapmatts, From screen2scrap and has also been published in both Scrapbooking Memories and Scrapbook Creations as well as online on Scrapbook news and reviews. Julene has just started on Child’s play challenges DT as well as here on Feeling Sketchy. She regularly does challenges and is on several forums. Her style is uncluttered with the main focus being on the photo. She says she often thinks “outside the square”. 
Her blog is Julenebydeisgn and she owns Archiscraps challenge site.



And our DT Team Leaders....

Jessica - Bits and Pieces


Hi I'm Jessica, SAHM mother of 3 girls aged 8, 4 and 2 from rural victoria. My husband and I have a collection of chickens, goats, muscovy ducks and household pets.
I enjoy cardmaking, and occasional scrapbook page usually featuring photos of my girls. I also enjoy baking, sewing and eating chocolate trying to keep fit!
I am so happy that all you lovely crafters play along with our sketches here at feeling sketchy and am looking forward to a creative 2013!


Michelle - Ultimate Whirligig


I have many titles I am proud of.  I am a wife, mum of 4 delighful kids, a household engineer, tv critic, practicing artist and designer, I also run my own buisness and occationally provide advice to anyone who asks.  I was introduced to the world of cardmaking by some delightful friends (one, is our very own Feeling Sketchy Sketchette, Jessica) nearly 18 months ago, from there I have dabbled in cards, scrapbook pages and different techniques.  I have discovered I love to stamp...it is what I turn to with any creation, I do play around with other ideas and techniques, but tend to fall back to stamping.  I started my own blog called "ultimate whirligig" to enter challenges and gain ideas and tips from other crafters.  I have met wonderful people in blog land and have learnt a lot from them.  Feeling Sketchy is a wonderful group to be a part of.  I love seeing the entries into our challenges each week, and I look forward visiting YOUR page this year.
Cheers
Michelle

5 comments:

  1. welcome all, hope to get back into the challenges this year so look forward to you ladies inspiring me

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for welcoming me. I am really happy to be on this design team this year, thank you to Jessica and Michelle for picking me. I am looking forward to working with you both, together with Naomi, Shaunagh, Joey and Julene.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice to meet all you ladies & find out who's on the team - hope you enjoy doing the designs as much as we enjoy doing the challenges...have fun:):):)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving us some love! We enjoy reading your comments x