Monday, April 1, 2013

~Guest DT and washi tape/button pack winners~

Hello again lovely ladies!

We had 3 ladies play along with every challenge for the month of March
a round of applause for: 
Pam
Gillian and
Emma B
(if you too played along and I have missed you please let us know in the comments section, sometimes it can be hard if you don't the exact same name when using the linky tools)

If you ladies would like to accept a Guest DT position please contact Naomi in the next week or two!

Next we have some prize winners from the March sketches...


Could the following random winners please contact Jessica with postal addresses :)

sketch #49
                                                                   2. Emily Thubbron 
sketch #50

sketch #51

sketch #52

We will be back soon with our top picks for the past couple of challenges. Thanks for your patience and we love seeing what you create for our challenges each and every week! xx

5 comments:

  1. Hi.. Just letting you know I did all 4 cards and I put the name of my card in the linky instead of my name!! Just letting you know.. I know now to put my name there instead of my card name!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to all of you.Lizzy I hope they include you in the prizes.I'll put in a good word.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to say, I'm really shocked that I won something!! But I'm really excited because now I will get to try this washi tape that I see everyone using. Thanks so much for these challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't find Naomi's email address to ask her what the Guest DT position entails.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pam and I have decided that we are not ready for the Guest DT position at this stage. Maybe when we get as good as you ladies we will be. Thank you

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving us some love! We enjoy reading your comments x