Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Top Picks for #76

Hi Sketchies,

Before we get to our top picks I am still waiting for our December Winner to contact me

Jackie Scotts

please email me at morgyn.lm@gmail.com to arrange for your guest DT spot for February


Here are our Top Picks for sketch #76


Congratulations ladies, don't forget to grab our Top Picks badge to display on your blog.
Thank you to everyone who played along.

There is still a few days to enter your card into Sketch #77




and our wonderful sponsors:
 Stitchy Bear Digi Outlet - Prize $12 to spend on images from the following creators 

Stitchy Stamps, Alipeeps and Coosty Creations.


Molossi - $30 chipboard and bling package


Happy Crafting,

Morgyn








3 comments:

  1. How exciting to see my card as on one of the three top picks! Thank you! My parents loved it. Gabby :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you so much for picking me as one of your top picks =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for picking me as one of the top picks! Congrats to the others as well- Stunning cards!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving us some love! We enjoy reading your comments x