Sunday, June 29, 2014

A Fond Farewell & some Fabulous News


Firstly a Farewell to our lovely Debbie Reed.

Debbie has a lot of committments at the moment, & it is sadness we see her leaving our lovely Design Team.

I hope that you find some card making time Debbie & we see you again really soon. 

Hugs to a valued team member.


 


*********************************************************


So now to the good news...

The Design Team have been lucky enough to have 2 wonderful women joining our team.

Introducing.................


 
Leanne McDonald 

Hi...I'm Leanne and I am extremely lucky to live in one of the most beautiful places in Australia. I am married with two teenage children and work in administration for a 
vocational education and training provider. 

I discovered scrapbooking in 2007 and quickly became addicted! I began card making soon after as a way to use some of the papers and embellishments that were filling up my creative space! I have served on design teams for my favourite online store ScrapBoutique, and Girls Only challenge site Scrap the Girls. I am so fortunate to have been published in Australian Scrapbooking Memories and Cardmaking, Stamping and Papercrafts magazines.

I am super excited to be joining the Feeling Sketchy team and look forward to sharing my designs with you!


and


My Photo


Hi my name is Mary. I have been married for 26 years, I have 2 beautiful
daughters 20 & 23, & live in the Midwest States in USA, Wisconsin. 
My husband & I own a Motel & have done so for the last 20 years.
When I'm not busy with the motel  you can usually find me
in my scrap room. 

I have been creating cards when my girls were little, it was our special hobby
we did together, as they got older they lost interest but I kept on making. 
I started scrap booking in 2000. I wanted to keep those memories for my daughters
to pass on their families as get older. 

I'm very excited to be part of the Feeling Sketchy team. Thank You Debi,
I'm so honored to you and your team.


Aren't we lucky to have 2 fabulous gals join our team!!

Cheers, Debi

 
 
 


13 comments:

  1. Sorry to see you go Debbie and I wish you well.
    Welcome to Leanne and Mary.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for all your work Debbie, and welcome to Leanne and Mary !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Mary and Leanne! All the best to you Debbie !

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so excited to be joining the team along with Mary! Best wishes to Debbie :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am also excited to part of this new family along with Leanne! Best wishes Debbie!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for the fond farewell everyone. It is with sadness....
    A big welcome to the new team members! You will love it here.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good luck Debbie, thank you for all your wonderful comments over the short time I've been a follower. I will make the next card in your honour (let's hope its a good one lol)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Debbie, I'm sad to see you go. Good luck to you and I hope all goes well for you. Welcome to the new Team members, Leanne and Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats to Leanne and Mary on joining the Deasign Team! So excited to see your example creations!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sorry to see you go Deb. it has been great working alongside you and I wish you well.
    Welcome to Mary and Leanne, so looking forward to working with you both.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving us some love! We enjoy reading your comments x