Saturday, December 23, 2017

#182 Winner and Top Picks



Our winner from #182 is:

Stamping Kitty
Congratulations! 
Use our badge (left column at the bottom)
Message us at Facebook with your email address to claim your prize,
sponzor: Bugaboo Stamps



Here is our Top Picks!!
Use our badge (left column at the bottom)









Congrads to everyone and thank you for playing along with us!
I hope to see you playing along with us for the current challenge too!


We wishing you a Happy Christmas 
and all the best in New Year 2018!


Hugs, 
Sketchy Girls


1 comment:

  1. Woohoo! That's awesome! I'm very excited about this win! I just messaged you on Facebook (Karen Garber) with my email address - fitkitty1 at gmail dot com

    Congratulations to the top picks! Beautiful job! That was a fun sketch!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving us some love! We enjoy reading your comments x