Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Sketch Challenge 87 - Make a Card!

Hello sketchies, 
here is our latest sketch for the 15 April & closing 30 April..

and it is a fabulously versatile sketch!

Astrid


Debbie

Debi


Elina


Liz


Louise


Margaret


Michelle


Sharyn


Valerie


I have to say this is the best Design Team...just look at those exciting cards!!!

Our April Sponsors are -


The Trinket Track has a great range of fun little trinkets to add to your projects.
$15 to spend in store

and


Molossi are supplier to the scrapbooking and papercraft industry. 

We are the proud distributors of: Xyron, Venison , Derivan ,  Helmar, Crafty Koala,  Pelikan Artline, Cumberland Stationery, X-Press Graphix, Creative Options, plus our own Molossi range and MUCH MUCH more with over 5000 products to offer in the coming months.


Our range of Scrapbooking/papercraft products include: adhesives, ribbons, acrylic alphabet & words, bling, bling buckles, bling brads, rubons, albums, printed papers, punches, 12 x 12 cardstock, chipboard, flowers, brads, storage solutions and more, absolutely something for everyone!!
 $30 chipboard and bling package
Please find the InLinkz for Challenge 87 over on the left hand column...so easy to find now!
Thank you for your continual support of Feeling Sketchy...we certainly love your presence!

5 comments:

  1. What a fun challenge!! Here is my card. http://jazzypaper.blogspot.com/2014/04/follow-your-dreams.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the sketch and had to play along! Here is my card:

    EMA-gination ~ my personal blog

    Ema

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad I found your challenge, love the sketch! Here's my card
    http://twin2u2designs.blogspot.com/2014/04/dcwv-oh-my.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, I've added my link for the challenge (the sketch is a beauty). I can't see how to link directly to my specific blog post though, it seems to just go to the whole blog page. Is it doing that at your end?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

      Delete

Thanks for leaving us some love! We enjoy reading your comments x