Wednesday, March 28, 2012

~Introducing Annmaree!~

I'm a quirky 25 year old with a stamp addiction. I have been crafting for about 2 and a half years now. I enjoy learning and trying new crafts and techniques, not to mention supplies! I love animals, photography and making new friends. I hope you like my creations and that this challenge inspires you to create and share yourself on blogworld! I've found it a wonderful community to belong and cherish the friends I have made through blogging and crafting!
My Cards reflect my personality, bright, quirky and a lot of fun! Here is a sample-

My Blog is here: http://emuupagumtree.blogspot.com.au/ So, please, drop by and say hello!

1 comment:

  1. must add that the last line about my cards was added by the lovely Jess, hehe Thanks hun!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving us some love! We enjoy reading your comments x