Friday, March 30, 2012

~Introducing Jessica Theodore!~



Hi! My name is Jessica! I am 27yrs old and I live in country Victoria with my husband (and best friend) John. We have 3 beautiful girls, Aimee 7yrs Charlotte 3yrs and Ella 18months old who keep me rather busy. We also have a collection of chooks, ducks, goats, a cat Lucy, a black lab named Maggie, and the newest addition is a turtle named 'poppy'.
I started scrapbooking when Aimee was born in 2004 but over the years I turned to cardmaking as its quicker and a smaller canvas to work on... plus with 3 busy girls I dont have as much spare time as I used to! I love all the new products constantly coming onto the market... sadly there is too much to collect it all!

~I currently design for Australian online store The Stamp Spot ~


and you can see my work on my personal blog

 Jess Doyle and myself decided to start this sketch challenge blog together after both working on the DT for ICS which has sadly shut down.
I am really excited to be going on this adventure with Jess, and also our friends Michelle and Annmaree.
We can't wait to be inspired by all your creativity! Thanks for coming on this amazing journey with us!

1 comment:

Thanks for leaving us some love! We enjoy reading your comments x