Saturday, March 31, 2012

~Introducing Jessica Doyle!~


Hey! I'm Jess, and I'm a 25 year old papercraft nut from Newcastle, New South Wales (3hrs north of Sydney.) I live with my best friend and our two beautiful fur babies, cats Tommy and Toby. 
I come from a very artistic family with my maternal grandparents both working as commercial artists, back in the day. Since I was a child, my mum has tried to get me interested in a crafty hobby, and up until 5years ago, I had very little interest in anything crafty or hands on. Then I discovered Scrapbooking, and quickly moved onto making cards. I love making cards as I tend to find the bigger canvas size of a 12x12 scrapbook page can be quite daunting.
I am currently on the Design Team for The Stamp Spot, with Jessica T. 


You can find my personal crafty blog over at 

I am really excited by the prospect of this new venture with Jessica T, and can't wait to see what everyone comes up with using our sketches!

1 comment:

Thanks for leaving us some love! We enjoy reading your comments x